Commemorating its 32nd Anniversary, we are very proud to present one of the most unique and well-known festivals in the Midwest, the 32nd Annual Scottish Festival & Highland Games! The festival will be held at Hamilton Lakes in Itasca, Illinois on Friday, June 15, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday, June 16, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
registration closed for 2017. Applications for 2018 Coming Soon!
Team Registration Fees:
- Adult Team (includes 12 tickets) $200.00
- High School Team (includes 12 tickets) $150.00
- Middle School Team (includes 12 tickets) $100.00
Service fees apply to online registrations.
Checks can be made payable to the CHICAGO SCOTS and mailed to:
The Scottish Home
Attention: Carey Smith
2800 Des Plaines Avenue
North Riverside, IL 60546
- Tournament will be a Hong Kong format with 4 pools of 3 teams. Pool winners will move forward to Cup bracket, runners-up to Bowl bracket and third place teams to Plate bracket. Each team will be guaranteed three games with teams reaching a final playing four games.
- Schedule on Saturday as follows:
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Competitions
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:20 p.m. 15-side Exhibition
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Semi-finals
- 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Finals
- Each team will be provided with 12 admission tickets to the Games as part of the registration fee ($20.00 value each). These tickets will be available at Participant Check-in, located at the MAIN Admission Gate. The 12 tickets must be collected at one time under the team name. However, if you provide us with a suitable address, we can also mail them out to you ahead of time.
- All team players must sign the Highland Games Athletics Release Form before the tournament starts.