If you are interested in becoming a 2017 marketplace vendor, please read the details below and fill out our vendor application. Once your application is submitted an approved, you will be contacted with details on how to complete payment either online or by check.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
Application & Payment Deadline: June 3, 2017 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- It is REQUIRED for you to obtain and submit proof of insurance listing CHICAGO SCOTS/Illinois Saint Andrew Society as the additional insured on General Liability Coverage for a max of 1,000,000.00. Proof of this coverage MUST be emailed or mailed to the addresses below by June 3, 2017. Participation as a vendor at the Festival is NOT allowed without proof of insurance.
The Scottish Home
Attention: Carey Smith
2800 Desplaines Ave.
North Riverside, IL 60546
firstname.lastname@example.org (please list the following in Subject line: YOUR VENDOR NAME_Insurance Certificate)
Exhibit space, table & chair rental must be pre-ordered
- Additional tables/chairs will NOT be available at the festival. Unused rental items are non-refundable.
- If you purchase electric, we supply 1SO cord to the back of your booth. Concessionaires must supply heavy-duty grounded extension cord to plug into SO cord. NOTE: If you purchase more than one booth space, you will be charged for each individual space that needs electric.
- Tents are available for rent or vendors may bring their own.
Set-up time slots & expectations
- Friday, June 16th: 7AM to 1PM
- Saturday, June 17th: 6AM to 730AM
You will be asked to schedule your set-up time prior to the festival. Please note the slight change on Friday the 16th as we will be opening the festival earlier this year.
ALL vendors must check in at the Vendor Check-In Tent located at the private vendors only entrance. During vendor check-in you will receive the following:
- Site Map
- For each 15' x 15' booth space, you will receive:
- Three (3) admission tickets ($30.00 value each)
- One (1) complimentary parking/unloading pass ($5.00 value)
- If you purchase more than one 15' x 15' space, you will be issued one extra admission ticket & one additional parking pass per each additional space.
It will be your responsibility to make sure that tickets for employees arriving separately be delivered to the Admission Gate Will Call.
- ACCESS to the vendor only road will be granted during set-up & take-down times ONLY. Vehicles will not be permitted to drive on grass areas of the festival ground at any time
- You will NOT have access to drive beyond the Admission Gate Friday after 1 p.m. or Saturday between 7:30 a.m. & 7:15 p.m. Security will be on-site.
- Vendors are responsible for unloading & setting-up their own booths/areas. Festival volunteers are in place to ensure things are running smoothly. If you require any assistance, that must be discussed prior to the festival.
- Discounted hotel rooms for June 16th & 17th will be available at several local hotels, including two on the festival grounds. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Overnight campers are NOT permitted. Nearest campground - Blackwell Forest Preserve in Warrenville, IL. (about 17 miles from festival site)
- IF YOU SELL CONSUMABLE GOODS, contact the Sanitarian at the DuPage County Health Department by June 1, 2017. Located at East Public Health Center, 1111 E. Jackson Street, Lombard, IL 60148. 630.682.7979. www.dupagehealth.org
- The Health Department will determine your Food Service Permit fee. Send your completed Food Service Permit Application and payment directly to the DuPage County Health Department NO LATER than 10 days prior to the event.
PLEASE NOTE: applications can be submitted prior to completing your payment. However, ALL applications and ALL payments are due by June 3, 2017. No payments (credit card or check) will be accepted at the Festival.
2016 Marketplace vendors
Classic Irish Imports
The Celtic Exchange
The Argyll Collection
The Sheet and Pillow Guy